Have you ever purchased or received a board game as a gift? I’m sure just about everyone has. If you aren’t familiar with it, and you don’t have someone to teach you the rules, it can be a tedious process to read and understand all the directions.
Many times, even when the instructions sound quite simple, they turn out to be quite complex when applying them action. It can be frustrating, frequently taking away the anticipated fun and excitement. You often have to play a few “practice” games with your opponents to figure it out before you begin playing “for real.” Sometimes, you just feel like you want to quit before you get started – or you do quit. This often results in losing out on a lot of fun. If you just had the right person to help you get started!
The same is true in business. Some of the questions you have can be quite similar to those when learning the rules of the new game:
- How many people are required?
- Is it a game of chance or skill?
- What do I need to do or know before I begin?
- How long does it usually take to finish the game (… complete a website, create marketing materials, develop a prospect list, etc.)?
- What if I get stuck; who can help me?
- If I run out of tokens, cards, chips, how do I get more?
The problem is, when starting a business you aren’t likely to get to practice first before you start. Your investment is made whether you win or lose. The best way to begin is to have someone who has played the game before, who can teach you what they know, and help you maneuver around the board to be successful. You are more likely to win when you have someone guiding you.
A franchise or similar business model can be that guide. Our business package and licensing agreement is exactly that. Our years of knowledge are included in the manual, along with continued support and mentoring. When there are questions like those listed above, we provide the answers.
- How many people are required? We help our licensees decide the best business model for them, their goals, and the industry.
- Is it a game of chance or skill? Definitely skill and knowledge.
- What do I need to do or know before I begin? Nothing – we help, every step of the way.
- How long does it usually take to finish the game (… complete a website, create marketing materials, design a logo, etc.)? Your marketing materials will be ready within 30 days!
- What if I get stuck; who can help me? We offer unlimited mentoring and support.
Most quality business packages offer this type of assistance. That’s why it’s well worth the investment.
No need for trial-and-error; we already did that. No need for practicing; we already did that. No need to make costly mistakes; we already did that. You start right the first time, without needing do-overs. Your investment comes with instructions!