New Year, New Inspiration
It’s a new year, and the time when many act on their dreams of business ownership. Sometimes it’s a new-found dream, and others have had this desire for years – even decades. I let dream of starting a business simmer in the back of my mind for over 30 years. Yes, 30 years.
There are many reasons someone will put their dreams on hold. Some common ones are fear of failure, not ready to give up the steady income, feeling they don’t know enough, afraid of what others will say because of walking away from a “secure” income.
But there are so many more reasons to pursue starting a business:
- Pride of business ownership
- To be your own boss
- Control over your schedule
- Be known in your community
- Work the hours you choose
- More time with the family
- To fill a passion through the business of choice
- Control of the amount of income you have
- To be the one making the decisions
If the thought of starting a business was dormant for a while, review this past year; it might give you inspiration. Is now the right time to renew your dream and achieve it in 2017? If home inventory is an industry that interests you, we encourage you to visit the Nationwide Inventory Professionals website to learn more about how we can help you start your inventory service within 30 days.